The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Dowsers
Many of you visiting this site would have had some experience with dowsing; some more than others. However, we are certain that everyone can agree that dowsing is a spiritual practice that yields tremendous insights when used in the correct manner. Here’re some tips we would like to share to make the most out of your dowsing experience and be a highly effective dowser!
- Dowse in a safe and sacred space- ensure that you are dowsing in a safe (and preferably cleansed) environment with as little distraction as possible. Let’s face it, whipping up your trusty crystal pendulum in the middle of Starbucks is as likely to garner unwanted attention as it is to receive unclear signals from your pendulum friend.
- Ground, connect and centre– it is important to ground your energies so that you act as a solid conduit for divine energies to flow through. Establish a strong connection to your Higher Self through your crown chakra and allow the energy to coalesce in the region of your heart chakra, which will then flow through the arm to the pendulum.
- Relax your arm and allow the energy to flow from the heart centre to the pendulum– tensing of the muscles in any way by allowing the arm to be twisted in an unnatural position only serves to constrict the energy flow.
- Checking the movements of your pendulum– we all usually have a pre-established set of movements expected of the pendulum. Ask a few sample questions to double-check that the pendulum is responding in the appropriate manner. If it isn’t, you may want to clear your space or mind of all distractions.
- Asking your questions aloud clearly and with authority– the answers will also be presented to you in a clear and accurate manner. The quality of the response is only as clear as the quality of the questions.
- Be patient and allow the pendulum to give you the answers to let the story unfold– when working with charts, we may encounter a situation which requires copious research. Be mindful not to succumb to inertia or laziness and give up on the researching process halfway through. If there are many factors to research on, it means that the issue is deep seated and requires the extra effort!
- Practise makes perfect– no one was born an expert at dowsing. The more you connect with your pendulum and dowse with the appropriate charts, the better you will be at it!
How does pendulum dowsing work?
Just as radios pick up information from unseen radio waves, the pendulum is a powerful antenna that receives information from the vibrations and energy waves emitted by people, places, thoughts and things.
Noted physicist, Albert Einstein, was known to perform impressive feats with such dowsing tools. He believed that it had to do with electromagnetism: just as birds migrate following the earth's magnetic field, dowsers react to energies that are unseen and still not fully understood.
Some people say that the pendulum creates a bridge between the logical and intuitive parts of the mind. Some say that the pendulum connects them with a higher power and call it "divining" as the information is believed to come from a divine source. Research by many scientists indicates that the pendulum responds to electromagnetic energy that radiates from everything on Earth.
No one knows for sure how the pendulum works, but the important thing is that it does work! As Thomas Edison is said to have replied when asked about electricity: "I don't know what it is, but it's there, let's use it."
Other famous dowsing advocates in history include Leonardo De Vinci (inventor), Robert Boyle (father of modern chemistry), Charles Richet (nobel prize winner), and General Patton (U.S. Army).
Another way of looking at it is realizing that a TV antenna can pick up invisible rays and translate them into pictures, so perhaps the inherent electrical current of the brain can also act as a receiver for which the pendulum serves as a transmitter.
But regardless, even if you do not understand how the pendulum works, just as most people don't know the inner workings of a television or telephone, you can still benefit from its use. You do not have to be psychic to use a pendulum; there is nothing magical or mystical despite the fact that friends and family are always amazed at its uncanny accuracy.
How you believe it works may be secondary to the fact that it actually does work - and you can experience it for yourself.
Introduction & Complete One to One Training : For Aura Analyzer / Universal Scanner / E-Scanner , LECHER ANTENNA , Pendulum,Traditional & Scientific Instruments , Harmonizer Digital with healing Therapies, Aura Photo & Software ..etc
For GEOPATHIC STRESS & OTHER NEGATIVE ENERGIES ,VASTU, RADIATIONS SOLUTIONS, HEALING THERAPIES & GOMTI CHAKRAS, ENERGISED WATER , AURA & CHAKRA BALANCING, PHOTO HEALING THERAPY… related
Srinivaas Suman ( Consultant & Co-ordinator ) , Hyderabad
MAA SAI NIVASAM,
Plot no. 12,
Kethana Avenue ,
Opp. Lane to Vasant Vihar Function Hall,
Nagole,Uppal, Hyderabad, Telangana 500068.
Cell: 7207845627 / 7396134001 (whatsapp no. )
Srinivaas Suman - Photographer, Editor , Vaastu Consultant & Trainer
OUR WEBSITE :
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS: